Moving to Martock
Martock is a popular place to live and is even referred to as South Somerset's best kept secret. Below are just a few of the reasons:
- A thriving large village set in beautiful countryside
- Good selection of local shops and businesses
- C of E primary school with secondary schools nearby
- Lots of community events, clubs and societies
- Recreation ground - the largest in Somerset - with pitches, tennis courts and
a MUGA (Multi-use Games Area)
- Youth Club with many activities
- A wide range of residential property from maisonettes to manor houses
- Good health services with a doctor's surgery, dentist, pharmacy and vet
- Close proximity to the A303 providing easy access to Yeovil and Taunton.
For more detailed information please see Community Amenities section or the Directory.
If you have recently moved to Martock, there is a booklet with a summary of useful information that you can download below, or pick up from the Information Centre.